Preserving natural resources. Protecting our society.
Ensuring land and biodiversity health, long-term productivity and growth.
The health and protection of our natural resources is critical to the ongoing health and function of our society. Demands on natural resources are increasing, and there is greater need for more effective management and use of these resources to protect and improve the health of society.
Our natural resource management solutions are essential when Australia is under increased pressure from climate change and water scarcity. Our consultants work closely with national, state and local governments and private landowners to protect and manage our natural resources.
Our expert team consult on a range of issues to help protect and improve the health of environmental assets.
Developing and implementing NRM projects, programs and reforms
Management of our natural resources at landscape, catchment and local scales is complex and requires a deep understanding of natural systems and processes. Our team have extensive experience in the management of natural resources at all scales and across water, biodiversity and soils. We have been around long enough to know what works and what doesn’t. We are absolutely committed to working with landowners and governments to find effective ways to protect our natural resources, maintain and improve productivity and ensure we improve and enrich our society.
The Biodiversity Offsets Scheme
The Biodiversity Offsets Scheme is a transparent, consistent, and scientifically based approach to assessing biodiversity changes and offsetting. A development project may significantly impact biodiversity and implementing the Biodiversity Offsets Scheme aims to ensure no net loss of biodiversity in NSW.
- Biodiversity Development Assessment Reports (BDARs)
- Ecological Impact Assessment for development and activities
- Environmental Studies for local government rezoning initiatives
- Threatened species assessments
- Strategic invasive weed assessment and control works
- Habitat restoration planning and vegetation management plans
- Pre-clearing surveys, clearing monitoring and wildlife management
- Strategic advice and assessment reports on Biodiversity Offsetting on land asset portfolios
- Connect credit purchasers with credit providers in regional NSW
- Assist with the project management, reporting and on-ground management of your stewardship site
Vegetation, Riparian, Coast and Estuary Management
- Preparation of vegetation and coastal management studies and plans
- Delivery of on-ground works under the new NSW coastal management reforms
- Waterway health and planning assessments
- Acid sulphate soil management and soil erosion mitigation
We are industry approved which means we easily develop pathways to positive outcomes.
We’re proud to work with a range of clients across various industries and projects.
Solving complex issues for your business.
We are a team of like-minded, motivated and skilled experts with broad knowledge and experience – offering specialist consulting and project services.
The Biodiversity Offsets Scheme is a transparent, consistent, and scientifically-based approach to assessing biodiversity changes and offsetting. A development project may significantly impact biodiversity and implementing the Biodiversity Offsets Scheme will ensure that no biodiversity change goes unnoticed.